SPLOG = SPAM + BLOG

Saturday, October 29, 2005

1521 Splogs Deleted

To end the week, Google deleted 1521 splogs. The total for this week is 13738, an average of 2747.6 per day. I believe the tactics I am applying is actually working. I've essentially forced spammers to go through lot more hoops thus increasing their basic "cost" of spamming on their end by several times. Although I can't go into detail, I plan to once again double or triple their "cost". This coming weeks my daily numbers may actually drop considerbly but that's actually part of the plan.

2 comments:

Caleb Booker said...

You are my hero! Get those splogs!

Although... you seem to be getting more than your fair share of spam comments. What's up with that?

Is this just a way to get us random surfers to read spam, but in comment form?

Collector said...

I purposely turned off word verification and that's why I get comment spam. That's ok though because I'm catching spammers and shutting down their AdSense account.