SPLOG = SPAM + BLOG

Monday, April 17, 2006

AdSense Spammer #20

I've been quite busy lately with reorganizing my database to be more flexible and that's been taking up most of my time for the past week. I've somehow managed to resurrect most of my dead brain cells that contained all stale knowledge from Oracle days and I will be using them to have some fun with MySQL. Anyway I see that I have about a dozen or so new AdSense spammers queued up and ready to go. Here is a spammer who created 2600 splogs like this. One would think creating 2600 pages with a block of cut and paste text with AdSense ad would be a violation of AdSense policy but with Google spotty policy enforcement you never know what will happen. Anyway we'll see.

I've also decided to post full list from now on. No more of this first 1000 of bizillion splogs because I don't have the time nor the energy to keep track. I am also going through all past nineteen AdSense spammers to see what really happened to their AdSense accounts.

pub-2734375191857072.txt - 2600 splogs

No comments: